- RSS Channel Showcase 2328070
- RSS Channel Showcase 2802212
- RSS Channel Showcase 3970751
- RSS Channel Showcase 4346275
Articles on this Page
- 04/17/15--13:40: _Pitching the Longev...
- 07/21/15--15:01: _Preservation & Stre...
- 01/21/16--12:26: _Re-Energize Your Bu...
- 02/18/16--14:14: _Go for the Close Fi...
- 03/11/16--11:40: _Connecting with On-...
- 04/02/16--05:40: _*Special 2-Week Fre...
- 04/12/16--14:56: _eApps. Can They Be ...
- 05/25/16--11:17: _2 Simple Changes Th...
- 06/22/16--03:56: _Why Everyone Should...
- 08/23/16--10:36: _When Is the Best Ti...
- 09/21/16--15:07: _How I Went from the...
- 01/16/17--12:38: _Uncovering the True...
- 02/14/17--13:50: _How to Maximize You...
- 03/06/17--07:39: _Watch: Best Practic...
- 05/09/17--10:27: _How to Achieve MDRT...
- 10/24/17--19:39: _Helping Clients Tea...
- 01/12/18--07:06: _Skip Referrals For ...
- 04/17/15--13:40: Pitching the Longevity and Safety Promise
- 07/21/15--15:01: Preservation & Strengthening of the Agent-Buyer Bond
- 01/21/16--12:26: Re-Energize Your Business in 5 Steps
- 02/18/16--14:14: Go for the Close Five Times – At Least!
- 04/02/16--05:40: *Special 2-Week Free Online Insurance Agent Summit*
- 04/12/16--14:56: eApps. Can They Be an Answer to Writing More Business?
- 05/25/16--11:17: 2 Simple Changes That Took Me to Over $900K Per Year
- 06/22/16--03:56: Why Everyone Should Talk Politics While Networking
- 01/16/17--12:38: Uncovering the True Meaning of Disability
- 02/14/17--13:50: How to Maximize Your Online Success by Choosing a Niche
- 05/09/17--10:27: How to Achieve MDRT Qualification Year after Year
- 10/24/17--19:39: Helping Clients Teach Their Children About Finances
- 01/12/18--07:06: Skip Referrals For Better Introductions
A recent TIAA-CREF survey found that 84 percent of Americans want guaranteed monthly income during their retirement years and that only 14 percent of Americans have annuities. The 70 percent of the population without annuities may be waiting for a broker to explain what an annuity is and how it can fulfill future monthly income […]
Consumers searching for insurance will at some point face the decision of buying from a direct-to-consumer website or from an agent. Those who decide to buy direct typically cite cost as well as ease and speed of transaction as their reasons for doing so. Sounds simple. The problem? Insurance is not simple, and shoppers can […]
Even if you did no traditional planning at all, it’s not too late to make 2016 your transformation year. I recently made a discovery that can help you transform your business from average to awesome starting right now. All you have to do is follow these five simple steps: Find your I.I.O.s. My good friend, […]
How many times have you seen a commercial (either a TV ad, a public billboard, ad in a magazine, etc.) for Coke-a-Cola? Perhaps I should say how many times a DAY do you see one? Now you’d think that people already know about Coke-a-Cola, but did you know that Coke still spends billions of dollars […]
Today people turn to their smartphones and tablets to do just about everything, like reserve a motel room, order Thai takeout, and compare mortgage rates. But when it comes to buying insurance, their mobile gadgets let them down. Simple, clear answers are hard to come by. Now an entrepreneurial team aims to fundamentally change the […]
Insurance Agent Summit has brought together 60 of the world’s most influential agents and industry leaders to tell you exactly how they and other agents are beating the competition and building the business of their dreams. They’ll show you how to conquer the most difficult issues facing agents today, along with showing you exactly how YOU can use […]
Fast. Simple. More. Next! Those are necessary watch words for any insurance professional that wants to succeed today. You can still only see so many people in a week so what can you do to generate more business faster? eApps have been touted as one solution but…with mixed acceptance. They have really advanced though and […]
I never made more than $50,000 a year for the first 7 years as an advisor. Why? Was it because I wasn’t getting in front of enough people? Maybe… so the 8th year I figured out how to get in front of people and here are my numbers: Got in front of 301 people Did […]
Yes, I believe everyone should talk about politics while networking … if they’d like their network to go up in flames, that is. I admit that I chose the headline to get your attention. But to be clear, talking politics in the course of doing business — or networking for business — is definitely not a good […]
It’s 2016. Successful agencies turn to data when trying to maximize sales and marketing efforts. Agents today juggle tasks from sales, to marketing, to administrative follow ups. Knowing when to dial your leads shouldn’t be a task, it should be basic knowledge. Successful agencies don’t share this information, but they dial when the data says […]
In the 15 years I’ve been married to my wife Bonnie I’ve learned that my biggest goal is to make her happier each day. Growing up there was another leading lady I was hoping to impress and make proud of me, and that was my mom. I would like to take you back to July […]
When you hear the word disability, what is the first thing that comes to mind? If you’re like most people, you might imagine the physical objects commonly associated with an illness or accident such as hospital beds, canes, walkers or wheelchairs. That’s what I thought until I experienced a personal disability that I live with […]
Growing an internet life insurance business as an independent agent with the goal of attracting anyone and everyone is a strategy that will most certainly end in failure. However, growing a niche internet life insurance business to attract customers within your chosen demographic is a strategy that will almost certainly result in more traffic, more […]
In my 50+ years in the business, I’ve found few things more effective for recharging my business and my personal outlook than listening to my peers talk about what’s working—and not working—for them. My colleagues who belong to the Million Dollar Round Table are an ongoing source of inspiration for me. Younger advisors, like Danny […]
If you are interested to join the ranks of top financial and life insurance professionals in the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), a strategic approach is absolutely essential. MDRT qualification requires a certain production-level to be met in addition to its strict standards for ethical practices. Luckily, the parameters for production qualification are laid out […]
As trusted financial planners we take good care of our adult clients through holistic long-term financial planning while building strong relationships. In addition, there are many of us delivering added value by taking it a step further to include all family members in the conversation, including children. Doing so opens up the possibility to build […]
3 weeks ago, while conducting a full-day session, I mentioned a recent study that demonstrated that many clients don’t like to be asked for “referrals” but actually enjoy making “introductions.” About an hour later, I was talking about becoming more “referable” so as to obtain more referrals without asking. A gentleman in the front row […]